Welcome to The Gentle Birth Method
Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, all classes will be offered by Zoom (online).
Mothers who have booked for March, have been sent Zoom links for Visualisation – Wednesday 6:30pm instead of Thursday, so that you can start following the yoga at 5:30pm on Thursdays.
Mothers who have booked for April. We will send you links to join the Thursday yoga and visualisation at 5:30pm straight away so that you can get started sooner. We will also send you a zoom link for your four week course now commencing on Wednesdays in April at 6:30PM
Dr. Gowri Motha and her team have been invited by senior consultants at the Whittington Hospital to introduce her Gentle Birth Method classes and treatments. We are proud and honoured to be of service to mothers and fathers. This is an affordable service at a minimum donation for pregnant mothers.
BOOK YOUR COURSE & TREATMENTS HERE
WE OFFER YOU
- Visualisation course
Please book your 4 week Visualisation course for couples (7 pm to 8.30 pm on Thursdays) For maximum benefit, enrol on the Visualisation course at around 20 weeks gestation or above. The last class will be 2 hours long to include couples massage.
- Location – The Parent Craft Room (directly opposite the lifts, 5th floor, Kenwood Wing)
- Yoga – Thursdays
Once you have completed your 4 weeks of couples visualisation classes, you can then join the weekly pregnancy Yoga classes, (from 16 weeks gestation). Yoga is for pregnant mothers only. Please come on Thursdays at 5.30pm
- Kindly send us an email before joining. Please bring along your yoga mat, 2x small cushions and a small blanket.
- Location – Thursday class 5.30pm – Whittington Education Centre (WEC)
The donation for Self-Hypnosis Visualisation and Yoga Course is £200. You can start this course from 20 weeks onwards.
- Reflexology one to one sessions for 50 minutes, available on:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
- Creative Healing Pancreatic Treatments for 100 minutes, available on: Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
Thursdays from 4pm – 6pm.
- Gentle Birth Full Body Pregnancy Massage 100 minutes (commencing December 2019) Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
- Fear Release Hypnotherapy 50 minutes (one-to-one) available on Thursday afternoons (donation £50 ) Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment
Gentle Birth Method Foundation Clinic is a not for profit registered charity organisation.
Charity Number: 1173798