Book a class or a session with one of our Practitioners
- Yoga and Visualisation course
- Please book your 4 week Visualisation course for couples (7 pm to 8.30 pm Wednesday or Thursday) For maximum benefit, enroll on the Visualisation course at around 20 weeks gestation or above. The last class will be 2 hours long to include couples massage.
- Yoga – Once you have booked your 4 weeks of couples visualisation classes, you can join the weekly pregnancy Yoga classes, even before your Visualisation course starts. Yoga is for women only. Please come on your chosen day (Weds or Thurs) from 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm.
- Couple’s Creative Healing Massage Class: Will be incorporated into the last day of your 4 week course of self hypnosis and visualisation. Ladies please wear a cami top and bring a large towel. The last class will be a 2 hour class.
- HOMEOPATHY FOR MOTHER AND BABY:
- Safe and gentle remedies for pregnancy, birth and baby’s early years
- Date: Saturday 24th February 2018
- Time: 11 am for 60 minutes
- Venue: Eddington Ward, The Whittington Hospital
- Cost : £5 per family
A relaxed and friendly lesson on the practical use of homeopathy in the home.
Lynne Howard BA, LCH, MCH, RSHom has been practising homeopathy for 25 years, she has run many children’s clinics and is a registered CEASE practitioner with a special interest in fertility and children’s health.
Celia Clements Bsc, RSHom has been in practice for 14 years. She has participated in many clinics involving woman and children. She is a qualified HDT practitioner (Homeopathic Detox Therapy) with a special interest in women’s and children’s health.
- “About Parenting” Workshop and discussion with Ann Herrebout M.Sc. Child Psychologist, Midwife and RN
Date to be confirmed – Duration: 1.5 hours – £10 per couple
- Aura Soma workshop for Midwives, Obstetricians and Health Professionals
- Aura Soma workshop for Parents
- Reflexology one to one sessions available on
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Creative Healing Pancreatic Treatments available on
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Gentle Birth Method Foundation Clinic is a not for profit registered charity organisation.
Charity Number: 1173798