Welcome to The Gentle Birth Method
Dr. Gowri Motha and her team have been invited by senior consultants at the Whittington Hospital to introduce her Gentle Birth Method classes and treatments. We are proud and honoured to be of service to mothers and fathers. This is a paid for service at affordable cost.
OPEN FORUM AND GROUP SUPPORT – every Thursday from 4 -5.15 pm hosted by Dr Gowri Motha and her team. Free of charge but please reserve your place on the Bookings page on the dates you would like to attend. PLEASE NOTE: Not available on 12th and 26th July.
On some Thursdays there will be lectures by visiting experts on our panel subjects covered will be homeopathy for mother and baby, “about parenting”, post natal care and diet. Fee of £5 per family. To book these lectures please go to the Bookings page.
EXCITING NEW SERVICE FROM JULY 2018: EARLY LABOUR SUPPORT
Location: Birthing Centre – The Early Zone. 10 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday
We are launching an early labour support service. There will be a cosy corner with cushions, yoga mats and bouncy balls, warm drinks, homeopathic remedies and gentle music for mothers w ho are being induced or are in early labour and hang out in a calm environment. There will be a few reflexologists and creative healers available for back massage and reflexology. Treatments can be booked and paid for if you want them – no need to book in advance. £30 for a 45 minute treatment.
Book YOUR COURSE & TREATMENTS HERE
WE OFFER YOU
- Visualisation course
Please book your 4 week Visualisation course for couples (7 pm to 8.30 pm Wednesday or Thursday) For maximum benefit, enroll on the Visualisation course at around 20 weeks gestation or above. The last class will be 2 hours long to include couples massage. Location – Eddington Ward, 4th Floor, Kenwood wing.
Once you have booked your 4 weeks of couples visualisation classes, you can join the weekly pregnancy Yoga classes, (from 16 weeks gestation), even before your Visualisation course starts. Yoga is for women only. Please come on your chosen day (Weds or Thurs) from 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm.
- Couple’s Creative Healing Massage Class: Will be incorporated into the last day of your 4 week course of self hypnosis and visualisation. Ladies please wear a cami top and bring a large towel. The last class will be a 2 hour class. Location-Eddington Ward, 4th Floor, Kenwood wing.
- Homeopathy for Mother and baby by Lynne Howard BA, LCH, MCH, RSHom and Celia Clements Bsc, RSHom – Safe and gentle remedies for pregnancy, birth and baby’s early years. A relaxed and friendly lesson on the practical use of homeopathy in the home – Date to be confirmed – £5 per couple.Location-Eddington Ward, 4th Floor, Kenwood wing.
- “About Parenting” Workshop and discussion with Ann Herrebout M.Sc. Child Psychologist, Midwife and RN
Date to be confirmed – Duration: 1.5 hours – £10 per couple.Location-Eddington Ward, 4th Floor, Kenwood wing.
- Aura Soma workshop
- Reflexology one to one sessions available on
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
- Creative Healing Pancreatic Treatments available on
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
Gentle Birth Method Foundation Clinic is a not for profit registered charity organisation.
Charity Number: 1173798