Welcome to The Gentle Birth Method
Dr. Gowri Motha and her team have been invited by senior consultants at the Whittington Hospital to introduce her Gentle Birth Method classes and treatments. We are proud and honoured to be of service to mothers and fathers. This is a paid for service at affordable cost.
BOOK YOUR COURSE & TREATMENTS HERE
WE OFFER YOU
- Visualisation course
Please book your 4 week Visualisation course for couples (7 pm to 8.30 pm on Thursdays) For maximum benefit, enrol on the Visualisation course at around 20 weeks gestation or above. The last class will be 2 hours long to include couples massage.
- Location – The Parent Craft Room (directly opposite the lifts, 5th floor, Kenwood Wing)
- Yoga – Thursdays
Once you have completed your 4 weeks of couples visualisation classes, you can then join the weekly pregnancy Yoga classes, (from 16 weeks gestation). Yoga is for pregnant mothers only. Please come on Thursdays at 5.30pm
- Kindly send us an email before joining. Please bring along your yoga mat, 2x small cushions and a small blanket.
- Location – Thursday class 5.30pm – Whittington Education Centre (WEC)
The booking fee for Self-Hypnosis Visualisation and Yoga Course is £200. You can start this course from 20 weeks onwards – This fee covers all classes!
- Reflexology one to one sessions for 50 minutes, available on:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
- Creative Healing Pancreatic Treatments for 100 minutes, available on: Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
Thursdays from 4pm – 6pm.
- Gentle Birth Full Body Pregnancy Massage 100 minutes (commencing December 2019) Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
- Fear Release Hypnotherapy 50 minutes (one-to-one) available on Thursday afternoons( cost £50 ) Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment
Gentle Birth Method Foundation Clinic is a not for profit registered charity organisation.
Charity Number: 1173798