Welcome to The Gentle Birth Method
Dr. Gowri Motha and her team have been invited by senior consultants at the Whittington Hospital to introduce her Gentle Birth Method classes and treatments. We are proud and honoured to be of service to mothers and fathers. This is a paid for service at affordable cost.
Book YOUR COURSE & TREATMENTS HERE
Open Forum and Group Support with Dr Gowri Motha, Aura Soma Workshop, About Parenting and Homeopathy for Mother and Baby dates TBA.
PLEASE NOTE: Wednesday classes are suspended until further notice
WE OFFER YOU
- Visualisation course
Please book your 4 week Visualisation course for couples (7 pm to 8.30 pm on Thursdays) For maximum benefit, enroll on the Visualisation course at around 20 weeks gestation or above. The last class will be 2 hours long to include couples massage.
- Location – The Parent Craft Room (directly opposite the lifts, 5th floor, Kenwood Wing)
- Yoga – THURSDAYS ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Once you have completed your 4 weeks of couples visualisation classes, you can then join the weekly pregnancy Yoga classes, (from 16 weeks gestation). Yoga is for women only. Please come on Thursdays at 5.30pm (Wednesday yoga will resume as more mothers join)
- Kindly send us an email before joining. Please bring along your yoga mat, 2x small cushions and a small blanket.
- Location – Thursday class 5.30pm – Whittington Education Centre (WEC)
The booking fee for Self-Hypnosis Visualisation and Yoga Course is £200. You can start this course from 20 weeks onwards – This fee covers all classes!
- Homeopathy for Mother and baby by Lynne Howard BA, LCH, MCH, RSHom and Celia Clements Bsc, RSHom – Safe and gentle remedies for pregnancy, birth and baby’s early years. A relaxed and friendly lesson on the practical use of homeopathy in the home – Date to be confirmed – £5 per couple.Location-Eddington Ward, 4th Floor, Kenwood wing.
- “About Parenting” Workshop and discussion with Ann Herrebout M.Sc. Child Psychologist, Midwife and RN
Date to be confirmed – Duration: 1.5 hours – £10 per couple.Location-Eddington Ward, 4th Floor, Kenwood wing.
- Reflexology one to one sessions for 50 minutes, available on:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
- Creative Healing Pancreatic Treatments for 100 minutes, available on:
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Location 5th floor Fetal Medicine Unit.
Gentle Birth Method Foundation Clinic is a not for profit registered charity organisation.
Charity Number: 1173798